> Sorry, don't understand what you mean.
>
> Kai

recently i put a small list of RBL rulenames we have zero'd out on the list
to ask if anyone would share their experience and comments about how
effective they are in stopping spam in their large installations.

we have them zero'd out cause we were not using them

you mentioned to find out how good they are to try the ones that are not
being used by the MTA for awhile and then going to the config at some later
date and setting skip_rbl_checks to 1 and then monitoring more

i asked, doesnt that shut off network tests (in general) that we always want
to have running

if not, how does SA know only to stop using certain rules and are they only
ones with URIBL in them?

a long time ago Ratatouille aka Mouss said do this to get info to zero out

egrep "_(SBL|XBL|PBL|SPAMCOP|DSBL|SORBS|NJABL|AHBL|MAPS)"
/path/to/share/spamassassin/50_scores.cf | grep -v URIBL | awk '{print
"score " $2 " 0"}' > scores.cf

i realize that one or more no longer function as i am just quoting the full
script

thanks

 - rh