Hello,

I've received e-mail that received score 4.9 just because of the same
problem - invalid HELO.

*  2.8 RCVD_HELO_IP_MISMATCH Received: HELO and IP do not match, but should
*  2.1 RCVD_NUMERIC_HELO Received: contains an IP address used for HELO

        by 8.hotelulipy.cz (Postfix) with SMTP id <censored>
        for <censored>; <date>

I think that combination above hits way too much. I know what is the meaning
scoring and multiple rules but I even think they are too high. Mostly
because those two score the same problem...

I know I can configure local meta rule(s) to avoid this, however someone
might think the same and agree that those scores should be reassigned.
then used against you.