Le 03/03/2009 17:42, Matus UHLAR - fantomas a écrit :
I have been already thinking about possibility to combine every two rules
and do a masscheck over them. Then, optionally repeating that again,
skipping duplicates. Finally gather all rules that scored>=0.5 ||<=-0.5
- we could have interesting ruleset here.

But that's going to be a HUGE ruleset.

Not to mention that different combinations will suit different sites.

I wonder about the feasibility of a second Bayesian database, using the same learning mechanism as the current system, but keeping track of rule combinations instead of keywords.

John.

--
-- Over 3000 webcams from ski resorts around the world - www.snoweye.com
-- Translate your technical documents and web pages    - www.tradoc.fr