LuKreme wrote on Tue, 10 Mar 2009 23:49:31 -0600:

> er... not sure, I installed from ports ages ago.

and which SA version is it then?

> /usr/local/virtual/.spamassasin and the files therein are all owned by
> the virtual mail account.

virtual mail account? How can a *virtual* mail account be the *owner* of
files? Search the wiki for "sitewide bayes". If that "virtual" mail
account was intended as the owner of bayes etc for local.cf you can run
spamd as that user, of course. You might have been following some tutorial
or two, but didn't put all pieces together.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany