On Wed, 11 Mar 2009, spamassas...@corwyn.net wrote:

since it's from me TO me that implies my spf is wrong.

My SPF (aka TXT) record is currently set to (per nslookup):
example.com       text = "v=spf1 a mx ptr"

What's wrong with that?  the MX record comes back as the mail server.

Where are you sending the message from? That SPF won't match your local network or 127.0.0.1

You probably shouldn't check SPF (or even run SA) on mail from your local users to your local users (determined by IP address, of course, _not_ sender domain name).

  It's easy to be noble with other people's money.
                                   -- John McKay, _The Welfare State:
                                      No Mercy for the Middle Class_
 3 days until Albert Einstein's 130th Birthday