At 07:46 23-03-2009, klowther wrote:
I started suddenly getting lots of bounces. I'm using the latest Mandriva. I have traced it down to EVERY email getting points from uribil and surbil. I checked one list on surbil and it isn't listed. I guess I need to know how to fix/disable this module? As far as I can tell EVERY email is getting the exact same score added to it. Thanks.

URIBL_GREY             Contains an URL listed in the URIBL greylist
[URIs: mod_frontpage.so]
2.0 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
[URIs: mod_frontpage.so]
2.0 URIBL_PH_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the PH SURBL blocklist

Do a DNS test for a non-existent hostname. If you receive an answer, switch to a name server (you can run one locally) that provides genuine replies.

Regards,
-sm