Matt Garretson wrote:
Marc Perkel wrote:
I'd like to get a more complete list of banks or bank like institutions
and sites where hackers are trying to steal passwords to log into
people's accounts. Here's my small list. Like to get more. I might set

What about webmail sites that people phish for? And social networking sites? And online stores? And...

Trying to maintain a list of phishing targets will eventually converge with a list of all web sites. :)

Why not just let bayes figure out which URLs appear most often in spam? Maintaining a list by hand seems like a lot of effort.

-Matt

Actually such a list might be a good idea. A list of sites people phish for. The rule is as follows. If the from domain is on the list then that domain has to also appear somewhere in the received lines or it's spam. I think such a list would be useful.