On 30-Apr-2009, at 07:23, Jean-Paul Natola wrote:

Hi all,

I just upgraded to 3.2.5 ran sa-update and I got this message with only one
rule tripped

I'm putting a link to the message as well as the headers

If anyone can shed some light here , I would appreciate it.

ftp://ftp.fcimail.org/IT/SA/headers.txt

 pts rule name              description
 0.1 KB_RATWARE_OUTLOOK_16  KB_RATWARE_OUTLOOK_16
 1.0 KB_RATWARE_OUTLOOK_12  KB_RATWARE_OUTLOOK_12
 2.0 KB_RATWARE_BOUNDARY    KB_RATWARE_BOUNDARY
 2.9 RCVD_IN_XBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus XBL
                            [85.75.94.188 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 0.5 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
0.1 RDNS_NONE Delivered to trusted network by a host with no rDNS

of course, KB_RATWARE or non-standard and it may not have been in the XBL/PBL yet.

--
Nothing like grilling a kosher dog over human hair to bring out the
        subtle flavors.