Nicolas Letellier wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I use spamassassin 3.2.5 and Dcc 1.3.103.
> When I execute cat /path/to/spammail | dccproc, I have lines with X-DCC in
> headers.
> However, when I execute cat /path/to/spammail | spamc, I do not have lives
> with X-DCC headers.
>
> Why I do not have DCC lines in headers, in this case?

Um, because you piped it to spamc, not dccproc?

SpamAssassin doesn't add X-DCC headers, it just queries DCC (or uses
upstream X-DCC-xxx-Metrics headers) and will add score via the DCC_CHECK
rule if DCC's thresholds exceed dcc_body_max, dcc_fuz1_max or dcc_fuz2_max.

If you want SA to add DCC metrics, it can create an X-Spam-DCC header if
you add this to your config:

add_header all DCC _DCCB_:_DCCR

SA cannot add any headers that do not start with "X-Spam".