On 05.05.09 06:59, ermille1979 wrote:
> I have a problem with Spamassassin on my Qmail
>
> r...@mail/etc/mail/spamassassin rpm -qa|grep -i spamas
> perl-Mail-SpamAssassin-3.0.2-1
> spamassassin-3.0.2-1
> spamassassin-tools-3.0.2-1

Oh! that is way too old! I wonder if this still can catch any spam (except
false positives of course).

upgrade first.

> required_score 3

Do you get any negatives? SA 3.0.2 uses many rules that were obsolete,
blacklists that return true fopr anything etc...

> I have this error on my maillog
>
> May  5 15:47:16 mail spamd[2329]: Failed to run USER_IN_DEF_SPF_WL
> SpamAssassin test, skipping:__(Can't locate object method
> "check_for_def_spf_whitelist_from" via package
> "Mail::SpamAssassin::PerMsgStatus" at
> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Mail/SpamAssassin/PerMsgStatus.pm line 2312,
> <GEN26> line 40._)

I'd say you need to upgrade perl, SA and apparently whole your system too.