On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 05:23:07PM -0400, Charles Gregory wrote:

> Still no description of how an address is chosen for inclusion in
> the RBL blacklist itself. Particularly where the (often forged)
> "From" header is being used, how does the list avoid FP's?

First we should test if there actually are such FPs and not speculate. ;)
Trying to optimize things beforehand might just make things more inefficient
and complex. Considering this plugin is intedted for _scoring_, rare FPs
might not matter at all. If you do spot FPs let us know what kind.

Cheers,
Henrik