Well maybe you should figure out what is going on with these two: RE_PASSWORD
100.00, RE_PASSWORDV 100.00
since your choice of "-100" (it is not a magic pass value, just another factor
in the arithmetic) for your manual whitelist only counteracts one of them ...
or run your manual whitelist score to an even larger value.  In other words,
you are apparently NOT having a problem getting the domain whitelisted - you
are having a problem fully balancing the effects of spammy-ness elements in
their mail.

>>> Michael Lyon <mjl...@gmail.com> 05/13/09 12:16 PM >>>
We're using spamassassin 3.1.7 on a slack-10 box, invoked via cron.

I'm having problems getting a domain whitelisted.  Previously, adding
domains to be whitelisted simply meant adding a "whitelist_from
*...@domain.com"
to my /opt/MailScanner/etc/spam.assassin.prefs.conf file.

Now, however, my maillog shows the messages as being marked as spam.
Yesterday, I added a spam.whitelist.rules, which takes -100 down from the
score, but the message is still marked as spam and not delivered:

/var/log/maillog output:

May 13 10:53:46 cerberus MailScanner[3309]: Message n4DFrTip004779 from
63.93.193.30 (a...@easymatch.com) to saintjoe.edu is spam, SpamAssassin (not
cached, score=68.739, required 4, AWL -33.17, BAYES_50 0.00,
FORGED_RCVD_HELO 0.14, HTML_30_40 0.37, HTML_MESSAGE 0.00, NO_REAL_NAME
0.96, RE_PASSWORD 100.00, RE_PASSWORDV 100.00, USER_IN_WHITELIST -100.00,
X_PRIORITY_HIGH 0.43)

SO...I see the USER_IN_WHITELIST -100 score, but it never is delivered...

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Mike