This just snuck into my inbox:

On Fri, 15 May 2009, StrongWebmail wrote:

StrongWebmail launches the world's first email account that can't be hacked. Nobody gets in unless he gets a phone call.

{snip}

A new service is putting an end to this nightmare. StrongWebmail.com is the first email account to confirm a user's identity using something they know (their password) and something they have (their telephone). When a person successfully enters their username and password, they must receive a phone call or text message to their telephone. The phone call gives them a 3 digits code which they enter into the computer. This ensures that even if someone's password is stolen, the thief would never have access to a person's cell phone.

I can't see anyone keeping this service for more than a day or two, though signing up for it using a 976 number might be fun...

  The problem is when people look at Yahoo, slashdot, or groklaw and
  jump from obvious and correct observations like "Oh my God, this
  place is teeming with utter morons" to incorrect conclusions like
  "there's nothing of value here".        -- Al Petrofsky, in Y! SCOX
 6 days until the 5th anniversary of SpaceshipOne winning the X-prize