Yet Another Ninja wrote:
FYI:

The EmailBL test zone period has been extended to July 1st.

The plugin and rules files can be found at:

http://sa.hege.li/

EmailBL.pm & EmailBL.cf & emailbl_lemfreemail.cf

Here are some stats for you from a low-volume server:

Total emails scanned: 1425
Marked as Spam: 814
Marked as Ham: 611

Spam also hit by EmailBL: 22
Ham hit by EmailBL: 3

I was able to verify that two of the three Ham hits were correct (should have been Spam). I don't have access to the third Ham email.

My take so far is that it seems to be accurate, but it is not hitting enough mail to be really useful.

As a sidenote ... during the same period, the Zen blacklist blocked 16,394 messages. That puts the overall spam rate for my server at 96%! This is getting ridiculous...

--
Bowie