On Thu, 28 May 2009, hateSpam wrote:

What is white_list and how can I check it. sorry about all these question I
am new in Linux specially on server.

The various whitelists (apart from AWL) add -100 points to messages they match.

To check it, look in all of your local config files (typically /etc/mail/spamassassin/*.cf) for lines containing "whitelist_"

If you have any that are "whitelist_from *...@your.domain" then that will cause problems.

Thanks
hateSpam