Karsten Bräckelmann wrote:
I use Kris Deugau's trim_whitelist -- though very infrequently, just
when I spot the DB gets out of hand. That hack seems to works perfectly
for me.

For more info and the script's link see
  http://markmail.org/message/qqsm35q5bqpbb3in

(For the lazy, the original hack is at http://www.deepnet.cx/~kdeugau/spamtools/trim_whitelist.)

Nice to hear it's still working for the purpose it was written for. I still have it in crontab entries on two production systems with global AWL files myself. That way I don't have to have a mild panic attack when the mail system becomes mysteriously slow. <g> I usually do Bayes maintenance in the same cron job.

Also see the first link to a list archive in that file.

Er, wha?  I checked and I didn't include a link to anything in the script...

-kgd