Yet Another Ninja wrote:
On 5/28/2009 6:27 PM, Marc Perkel wrote:
What do you need to make it survive? It works great for me.

I won't be involved at all.
It needs data, mirrors, zone, all what a RBL needs.

I'll do the mirrors - provide server - I have data - I don't have what you are using to process the data but I'm willing to provide everything else.

Yet Another Ninja wrote:
As you all know, on July 1st the emailbl.me test zone will go dark.

I helped Henrik test the plugin and find mirrors for the data which was being fed by feeds dedicated to this test only.

Would be nice to see the concept/project/survive.

Maybe some of you can come up with something. I have no time/energy to follow up after the test period.

Any takers? Fight it out between yourselves :-)

Axb