can i do this in sendmail SMTP auth session without RBL & rest with RBL.

can you plz give me some hint for both the solutions of SMTP auth without
RBL & not scanning mails with spamassassin with SMTP auth
**

Warm Regards,
Anshul Chauhan
"Dream is not what you see while sleep, it's the thing that does not let you
sleep."