On 26.06.09 21:39, ferna...@dfcom.com.br wrote:
> I can't have individual maildrop .rc files...just database.
>
> So I was thinking about detect attachments inside spamassassin,

oh, dirty workaround, but doable. However, highly depend on the way your MTA
calls the spamassasin. With milter, you can't push _any_ header to the mail,
only those compiled in.

> tag message and strip attachments in the maildrop.

so, you can't have personal maildroprc but can force your maildrop to strip
attachments???

> I know that mimeheader do what I need, but I couldn't insert mimeheader
> into database (sql userpref) rules at user level.

yes, per-user rules are deangerous thinh an ISP probably won't allow
(unless not using spamd)
Micro$oft random number generator: 0, 0, 0, 4.33e+67, 0, 0, 0...