> If you've got any proof of spam from any BSP_TRUSTED IP,
> please report it to senderscorecertified....@abuse.net or via
> the web form at http://www.returnpath.net/support/ and our
> compliance team will take appropriate action.  Thanks!
>
> --
> J.D. Falk
> Return Path Inc

shouldnt you folks know that your customers are spamming before we do?

then you could spank a lil hiney....

or at least charge them a lot more for abusing your services  ;-)

maybe it isnt the smartest idea in the world, yet shouldnt your types of
companies have several "stealth" email addresses on yourt customers lists
that get email from them just like everyone else that is getting spammed?

and then actually have eyeballs on your clients workings ???

if you cannot be trusted to do a really good job, then MS is right and the
rules pertaning to your customers email should be made positive or at least
removed from SA

 - rh