Hi all,

I am stuck trying to figure out why the attached spam isn't caught properly.
In fact, BAYES_99 isn't flagged
and I know it should be, and the total score is 0.0, despite several rules
being flagged. The LOCAL_BODY_1577053434 and LOCAL_BODY_4046600451 both
catch the phone numbers and have a 2.01 value.

The X-MailCleaner headers were there when I received the email. I've
obfuscated our customers domain for security.

Any ideas greatly appreciated. Where can I start? Am I doing something wrong
or is there something in the header that is reducing the score?

Thanks so much.
Best regards,
Alex