I thought I was careful and deleted all the headers that were added/altered
after passing through my server and onto gmail.  And I didn't see any
erroneous blank lines.  Perhaps I didn't do as good as I thought.  Anyway, I
did try it again, and here are the results:

http://pelorus.org/third_pass_log.txt

and here is the message as I passed it through.  I guess I should have been
doing the old :0c make-a-backup-copy-of-all-messages trick, but I didn't
have that one in place.  I do now, so if any more get through, I'll be
ready.  So, here's the message:

http://pelorus.org/spammy.txt

Thanks for the help!

Skip