Hi,
I've been running SA for about a month, everything is running great until:
I have configured our domain mail to forward messages to a gmail account.
I did a test sending an email from my gmail account to my domain mail; I
receive the message sent from my gmail account, but immediately this message
has to be sent to gmail.
Here's when the problem surfaces as I receive this message:

Gmail     Test <t...@gmail.com>
a las 17:08
Mail Delivery Subsystem <mailer-dae...@mydomain.com>    13 de julio de 2009
17:08
Para: t...@gmail.com
The original message was received at Tue, 14 Jul 2009 03:08:52 +0500 (GMT)
from avx [192.188.xx.xx]

t...@gmail.com
   (reason: 550 5.7.1 Blocked by SpamAssassin)
   (expanded from: <b...@mydomain.com>)

... while talking to breva.mydomain.com.:
>>> DATA
<<< 550 5.7.1 Blocked by SpamAssassin
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

Final-Recipient: RFC822; b...@mydomain.com
Remote-MTA: DNS; breva.mydomain.com
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 550 5.7.1 Blocked by SpamAssassin
Last-Attempt-Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 03:08:58 +0500 (GMT)