neroxyr wrote:

> I have configured our domain mail to forward messages to a gmail account.
> I did a test sending an email from my gmail account to my domain mail; I
> receive the message sent from my gmail account, but immediately this message
> has to be sent to gmail.

> Mail Delivery Subsystem <mailer-dae...@mydomain.com>  13 de julio de 2009
> 17:08
> Para: t...@gmail.com
> The original message was received at Tue, 14 Jul 2009 03:08:52 +0500 (GMT)
> from avx [192.188.xx.xx]
>
>   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
> t...@gmail.com
>    (reason: 550 5.7.1 Blocked by SpamAssassin)
>    (expanded from: <b...@mydomain.com>)

I observe you are sending backscatter.  If your server were set up
better, it would reject spam during the SMTP session (or discard it
later).  The bounce (NDN) would therefore come from the mailer-daemon at
gmail, not from mydomain.com as is shown above.

I use postfix rather than sendmail, but suspect your sendmail milter is
 wrongly configured, or just plain buggy.  What is the name of the
milter you are using?  I understand www.mimedefang.org is more standard
and shouldn't produce backscatter if correctly configured.  And Gmail's
own milter is supposedly quite good, so you might just want to run spamc
from procmail.

CK