I have some serious problems with my Spam-Detection. I use a milter wrapped
around Mail::SpamAssassin and occassionaly a Mail slips through with a quite
low spamscore despite the fact that a later check gives it a high score.

So what I want is to get a list of all performed check and the score of this
check.

According to the manpage the following should help:

save_pattern_hits
               If set to 1, the patterns hit can be retrieved from the
"Mail::SpamAssassin::PerMsgStatus" object.  Used for debugging.

But when I look at the status-object (of type
"Mail::SpamAssassin::PerMsgStatus") I dont get the information I'm looking for.

Thnx,
peter