Hi Damian,

The content of this message should not be taken as advice. Please seek proper legal advice.

At 11:59 14-07-2009, Damian Mendoza wrote:
Anyone else being sued by Southwest Technology Innovations regarding spam filtering? It's odd that they would name my old company (Workgroup Solutions) since they have very few installations (2 person reseller) compared to the others named. Any opinions or feedback?

According to http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/SpamAssassinHistory the SpamAssassin source code was publicly available in April 2001. Previously, there was a "context/keyword spam filter" called filter.plx ( http://spamassassin.apache.org/prehistory/ ). I don't know whether the patent about enhancing touch and feel on the Internet is related to your questions.

Regards,
-sm