If I try to run the spamd.exe service it will run as a process up to around
24k of memory usage then quit out.

nothing showing in error log or anything else???

I've tried to run it by itself...  also tried running it within a daemon
service provider such as NTrunner for example but no joy.. any ideas anyone?

I just to find out why the service keeps quitting??

if I run the spamassassin services without using the spamd side of things it
runs fine on the server but obviously uses a high amount of CPU instead of
the spamd service which I'm lead to believe is more efficient?

thanks for any replies..