Hi,

We're noticing that much of the spam which makes it through our filter hits the spamhaus pbl rule. However, that rule by itself scores only 0.9. Since we quarantine spam through a web interface (maia), we're pretty tolerant of false positives.

Do any of you folks have a suggestion about raising the RCVD_IN_PBL score? I was thinking of raising it as high as 2 or 3. Another thing I'm considering is a META rule that scores for PBL + BAYES_60, etc.

I am generally reluctant to mess much with the default scoring -- but I'm always looking for a better setup.

Aaron Bennett
Clark University ITS