Mike Cardwell wrote:
Hi,

I just started using the SOUGHT rules for the first time. They seem to be triggering on emails now, but the default score for hits against the rules seems to be 3.0 and 4.0. That seems quite high to me. Are these rules considered to have an extremely low false positive impact?

Never caused an issue here. I guess even if the did misfire, negative rules such as bayes would compensate and neither rule will trigger spam classification by itself.

As always, try it and see in your setup, but I doubt you'll find them anything other than useful :-)