On Thu, 30 Jul 2009, Bryan Haase wrote:

> I am currently using the header_rewrite for the subject. Wondering if it is
> possible to use header_rewrite to change the To: field to a sub-domain?
>

> Example....
> Mail comes in for u...@domain.com
>
> Spamassassin flags message as Spam, rewrites the subject to include
> ***SPAM*** then rewrites the To: field to be u...@sub.domain.com
>
> Is this possible?
>
> Thanks
> Bryan

What, specifically, are you trying to achieve?

Changing the 'To:' HEADER  would be a cosmetic change but will -not-
affect mail routing. To change the address that a message gets delivered
to you need to change what's called the ENVELOPE to address.
Doing that will depend upon your MTA and how SA is glued into your system.

#include <std_disclaimer.h>