I've gotten a message from realage-privacypolicy.com which looks like it is a typical corporate html-heavy message. This one is updating me that their privacy policy has changed. The reason I am suspicious is that I've received at least 3 others this week that look very similar from various other sites. I think the others were from something called "Kaboose" and another was Harmony (or something similar, not eHarmony) and the third was... can't remember the third and it's already been deleted.

I haven't gone to any of the sites, and it could all be coincidence, but it seemed a little suspicious to me.

Over-reaction?

The realage one really does have a lot of spam sign (the domain name for one, though it is real), the content-type text/html with no plain alternative, obviously tracked URLS like

http://link.realage-mail.com/u.d?B4GsbPkLdHyrFL8gOixE=914

and the fact I have no idea who these people are.

--
Hi, I'm Gary Cooper, but not the Gary Cooper that's dead.