monolit wrote:
> Question is logical. When SA learnt new spam/ham so SA have to write new info
> to the database and I think that database have to increase size. If you have
> for example *.doc file and you modify it. You add several words - *.doc will
> be bigger(increase his size).

The database doesn't need to grow in size.

A berkley db file can contain free space. This is done to avoid
constantly shrinking and growing the file on disk. Deleted elements are
merely marked as free space for later use.

Therefore, data can be added to a berkley db file, without an increase
in file size.