On Wed, 5 Aug 2009, Chris wrote:
http://pastebin.com/m5e126ea
This came to one of my address where what I usually get is 99% spam and
was scored as ham, no matter what I've done...

I find it *extremely* rare for a spammer to use their own e-mail address and server to send their mail.

So this, plus the whitelisting, leads me to suspect that you've run into a case where your address has been 'acquired' from some 'public' source, such as a business directory, and the offending sender has made the mistake of thinking that it is an open contact/solicitation address.

Or there may be an illegitimate marketing firm selling lists that they've culled from 'public' sources, but which they have represented as 'verified' to buyers. Doubtless webex will pay for their mistake with
reduced whitelisting.... :)

- C