The geniuses send their regards; they are a customer so I pinged them:

Hi Neil,

Thanks for heads-up. I've forwarded the information to our corporate
domain/smtp management folks.

Sincerely,
MUNGED
Lead Operations Manager, EWW Database Marketing

--
Neil Schwartzman
Director, Certification Security & Standards