On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 14:58:21 +1000 (EST)
Res <r...@ausics.net> wrote:

> On Sun, 9 Aug 2009, RW wrote:
>

> > It's not wrong because  I'm not talking about the ISP servers, I'm
> > talking about making outgoing connections to third party servers
> > that do support 587 or the ssl port.
> >
> > If you actually took the trouble to read what I wrote you'd have
> > realised that a long time ago.
>
> I did, maybe you cant comprehend that not all ISPs support it, very
> few here do,

Very few ISPs support what?

I've already made it abundantly clear that I'm not talking about ISP
enabling the submission port on their own server. So what exactly is
"it" that's not supported by ISPs?

> oh lookie im repeating myself yet again,

And you are still not making any sense.

What I originally said was that when an ISP blocks outgoing port 25 you
can use other ports to connect to third-party mail servers. And you
keep banging on about ISPs not  supporting submission.