On 12-Aug-2009, at 23:30, rich...@buzzhost.co.uk wrote:
On Wed, 2009-08-12 at 20:36 -0600, LuKreme wrote:
I find my users almost never look at the SPAM
mailbox
There is an easy fix for that - take that facility away :-)

I am tempted. the various SPAM folders are more than half the mail storage. And since everything is backed-up... but yeah, it would be a bad idea and increase my workload. I can just throw more storage at the burgeoning Spam problem (and I do auto-delete after 7 days, so it's not nearly as bad as it once was.)

--
The hippo of recollection stirred in the muddy waters of the mind.