Giampaolo,

> I was looking at some kind of open-source DKIM-signing piece of code, and
> fall into this site:
>       http://www.dkim-reputation.org/
>
> It has nothing to do with what I'm looking for, nevertheless it seemed
> interesting to me and I wanted to give it a try.
>
> Unfortunately, the software they propose would replace the actual
> Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DKIM file with their one, which seems extending
> the former. I didn't yet decided for it.
>
> Wouldn't it be interesting to merge their version of the DKIM plugin into
> the SA main branch? Besides, I see they are publishing their code under the
> very same Apache license SA adopts.
>
> Also, I see they sent to SA some patch to the DKIM plugin in 2007 or the
> like. Why their code didn't get in the main branch?

Back in April (2009) I send to Florian Sager my version of
the plugin, based on his work. Unlike the original suggestion
(of modifying the DKIM plugin), my suggestion was to leave
the DKIM.pm as it is, and add a separate plugin DKIMrep.pm
to deal with reputations.

Don't know how/if the project has progressed meanwhile.
If anyone is interested, I can send him the DKIMrep.pm.

  Mark