Karsten Bräckelmann-2 wrote:

> Yes, it is indeed likely prone to FPs on its own, unless very strictly
> meta'ed for some special cases, and it actually also is likely bound to
> expire soon. Obfuscation techniques like this usually are subject to
> change, quite rapidly, and I'd bet you'll soon find yourself playing
> whack-a-mole.

You are correct about FPs on its own, that is why I meta'ed the ruleset with
the existence of a URL to these portal providers. And you are correct about
obfuscation techniques: the amount of changes is fairly high, but slow
enough to be helpful in fighting it. And to prevent the whack-a-mole battle
I lined up rulesets for a fair amount of expectable crap. Here's a recent
change:

Aug 29 21:46:24 mail filter[22469]: n7TJkJ03026851: Spamassassin found from
<hosmanzmjmcyhroytxc1...@hotmail.com> at blu0-omc3-s14.blu0.hotmail.com
[65.55.116.89] HELO blu0-omc3-s14.blu0.hotmail.com to <victim> hits: 10.168,
names: FREEMAIL_FROM,PORTAL_ABUSE,HTML_MESSAGE
Subject: Seeixy brunette fu-icks and suuicks on camera