2009/9/1 Benny Pedersen <m...@junc.org>:
> On tir 01 sep 2009 16:18:37 CEST, François Rousseau wrote
>
>> Almost all my user use Outlook :(
>
> why is it sad ?, it can do imap aswell as pop3
>
>> In the past with Outlook 2003, I was using an IMAP account to
>> permit my users to transmit their spam with all the headers.
>
> okay
>
>> But now with Outlook 2007 I lost almost all the headers when the
>> email is moved to an IMAP account.
>
> moved from imap to imap folder ?, same remote password in one mailbox on
> server ?
>
> if otherwize the user gets mail from pop3 and later move it with imap, then
> i might say headers will be changed
>
>> Anyone have found a solution to this "great" new Outlook feature?
>
> dovecot-antispam, and all remote users via imap, it even works with amiga :)
>
> dspam add a tag to the body so when reported back as ham or spam, it only
> need this tag to know original headers and body as learnt in the first place
>
> --
> xpoint

Maybe I was not clear but yes my users use pop3 accounts and move
problematic email to one common IMAP account.  (in fact one common
account by group of users)

With Thunderbird and Outlook 2003, the headers was there but not with
Outlook 2007.

It could be an idea to encapsulated the "spam" message into another
email (report_safe) but I could also juste keep trying to explain to
some of my user how to forward an email as an attachment.

Thanks,
François