Hi,

I have several emails that are tagged with RCVD_IN_JMF_W,
SPF_SOFTFAIL, and RAZOR2_CHECK such as this one:

http://pastebin.com/m4a4d990e

Is the criteria for being listed on the JMF_W simply that it contains
a domain that is whitelisted, despite whether it contains another URL
that is blacklisted?

Would I be advised to make the JMF_W score very low, or create a meta
that doesn't really whitelist it unless it isn't also blacklisted?

meta META_NOT_JMF_RAZOR    (RCVD_IN_JMF_W && !RAZOR2_CHECK)

It also appears to spoof the kraftfoods.com mail server, correct? Is
there a possible rule to be created here?

Thanks,
Alex