On Mon, 2009-09-14 at 12:24 +0100, --[ UxBoD ]-- wrote:
> ----- "Clunk Werclick" <mailbacku...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> | context. It
> | difference to
> | view is

> | have
> | deal with
> | African
> | made
> | >
> | > I would say that is a result of badly trained BAYES, not fgrom its
> | bad
> | > design.
> | >
> | > If you insist on not using bayes, just because it can be mistrained,
> | better
> | > don't use any configurable software, because _everything_
> | configurable will go wrong
> | > if miscongured.
> |
> | The *issue* with bayes is it *can* have user input. Would you trust
> | your
> | users influencing system wide policy?
> |
> | I've already stated I'll try it. So read the xxxxxx follow up before
> | shouting your thick foreign mouth off you stupid xxxx!
> |
> If the OP cannot refrain from that sort of foul language when presented with
> counter arguments then please ban.  The list would be far happier IMHO.
Then stop off list mailing me you thick cunt and tell someone that
fucking cares.

> BR,

C Werclick .Lot
Technical incompetent
Loyal Order Of The Teapot.

This e-mail and its attachments is intended only to be used as an e-mail
and an attachment. Any use of it for other purposes other than as an
e-mail and an attachment will not be covered by any warranty that may or
may not form part of this e-mail and attachment.