Hi,

Is it possible to score particular words differently based on recipient address?

We have a postfix/maia mailguard/spamassassin setup here hosting numerous
domains.One particular domain holder (A school) wishes all emails containing
particular keywords to be blocked, however, some of those keywords are too
strict to block server wide using postfix body_checks. My thought have been to
score emails containing these keywords high, but only if the recipient is a
particular domain.

Is this possible or am I barking up the wrong tree? If I am, does anyone have
suggestions on how I can achieve this?

Cheers,
Jeremy