On Wed, 2009-09-23 at 22:19 +0300, Jari Fredriksson wrote:
> > I was referring to the following:
> >
> > I have found that emails that have been filtered by SPAM
> > and have been placed in the Quarantine folder in the
> > header are not report of SpamAssassin.
> >
> > I want to know about the rules and scores assigned by
> > SpamAssassin to those e-mails filtered.

Add this parameter to local.cf:

report_safe 1

and all quarantined messages will be converted to attachments to a mail
message that contains a report of all rules that were hit and their
scores. I think this is what you were asking for but this DOES NOT work
with amavis.

If the quarantining is done by amavis you should follow the advice given
below by Jari and configure it, not spamasassin, to generate the report.

Martin