I'm giving away a free MX backup service so that if your server goes down our servers will store and forward your email. You will also get some spam reduction especially from virus bots. Setup is automatic and all you have to do is change your MX records. Here's the instructions:

http://www.free-mx-backup.com

This also helps us build our blacklist which you can also use: One of the MX records is my tarbaby server and both do spam bot harvesting.

http://wiki.junkemailfilter.com/index.php/Main_Page

If you use the backup and the blacklist the blacklist will self tune to your spambot spam so the viruses attavling you will be listed. So - enjoy the free stuff and let me know what you think.