On 09/29/2009 10:23 AM, Marc Perkel wrote:
RCVD_HOSTKARMA_BL Black
RCVD_HOSTKARMA_WL White
RCVD_HOSTKARMA_YL Yellow
RCVD_HOSTKARMA_BR Brown

I'm willing go go with whatever name works better for the community. I
will change my wiki to be consistent.

Hi Marc,

I appreciate your desire for everyone to wholly benefit from your
work, but please let us implement this for spamassassin in stages
starting from the lowest hanging fruit.

First please confirm that you approve of the above new rule names, if
you don't want it to be known as JMF.
Yes - or whatever works best. I can change my wiki to reflect consensus.

It seems that people have already been using the rules copied from your site. It will be confusing to them if we change the official name. Some will accidentally have your lists twice.

RCVD_HOSTKARMA_BL Black
RCVD_HOSTKARMA_WL White
RCVD_HOSTKARMA_YL Yellow
RCVD_HOSTKARMA_BR Brown

OTOH, I really like these new names. My brain thinks less hard to recognize them.

How do other people feel. Should we stick to his old names with JMF in the Wiki or these new names?

Warren