Warren Togami wrote:
On 09/29/2009 12:45 PM, Henrik K wrote:
It seems that people have already been using the rules copied from your
site.  It will be confusing to them if we change the official name. Some
will accidentally have your lists twice.

RCVD_HOSTKARMA_BL Black
RCVD_HOSTKARMA_WL White
RCVD_HOSTKARMA_YL Yellow
RCVD_HOSTKARMA_BR Brown

OTOH, I really like these new names.  My brain thinks less hard to
recognize them.

Probably every single dnsbl in SA rules has the prefix RCVD_IN. Why would
this drop the use then?

We're bikeshedding here, but I believe these names are better because it is absolutely clear what it means without _IN. Shorter name is better and easier to read I think.

Warren

What about scripts looking for occurrences of 'RCVD_IN' in log files etc?

I agree it's clear without, but I'd also rather be consistent :)