On Tue, 29 Sep 2009, Luis campo wrote:

I have a problem with the SA, I have added the option Spam-x since that time the SA is no return emails, no subject or message body,

Whatever is calling spamc is not responding properly to an error code from spamc. Since this is causing lost messages, remove -x from the spamc command line.

  Efficiency can magnify good, but it magnifies evil just as well.
  So, we should not be surprised to find that modern electronic
  communication magnifies stupidity as *efficiently* as it magnifies
  intelligence.                                   -- Robert A. Matern
 Approximately 8990700 firearms legally purchased in the U.S. this year