On Mon, 28 Sep 2009, John Hardin wrote:
 At 04:10 PM 9/28/2009, you wrote:
> Is it just me, or are others getting multiple copies of list posts the > last hour or so?
 Not I.... Only see a few posts in the last day, and only one of each.
Huh. I guess the ASF MTA doesn't like me, then.

The only time I evr get duplicates is when my (receiving) mail server gets overloaded and fails to process the message within the 5 minute 'timeout' value imposed by the sending server. The sender 'gives up' to retry, and the receiver finishes delivering the mail before noticing the connection has dropped.

- Charles