In the last week I've put a lot of effort into improving the accuracy of my white lists. Especially for those of you who are critical of the accuracy of hostkarma white list I'd like you all to test it now and tell me how it works now. I have to admit that I have been less motivated in the past about getting the white list right than the black list because people complain a lot more about good email getting blocked than bad email getting through.

Also looking for suggestions about how to make my white list bigger and better.

One thing that is different about my white lists is that it is supposed to be only sites that send good email. Most other white lists are just for keeping IPs off of black lists. Our white list is supposed to be a source of pure good email. So if spam comes for any of the white listed IPs then it's an error. Sites like yahoo, gmail, hotmail, etc. would be on our yellow list because they send mixed spam/ham email.