On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 01:10:17PM -0400, Adam Katz wrote:

> Here are the default scores for the DNSWLs I know of:
>
> RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW 0 -1 0 -1
> RCVD_IN_DNSWL_MED 0 -4 0 -4
> RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI 0 -8 0 -8
> RCVD_IN_HOSTKARMA_W -5 # (nondefault rule, Marc's suggested score)

You have to remember that Marc is automated and as such can never be as
fully trusted as DNSWL which has a completely different listing criteria. I
have to admit W is getting better though, nearing DNSWL_LOW rates. I'd like
to see many levels of W though and not just a single lump.

> RCVD_IN_BSP_TRUSTED 0 -4.3 0 -4.3
> RCVD_IN_IADB_DOPTIN_GT50 0
> RCVD_IN_IADB_ML_DOPTIN 0 -6 0 -6
> RCVD_IN_IADB_VOUCHED 0 -2.2 0 -2.2
> RCVD_IN_SSC_TRUSTED_COI 0 -3.7 0 -3.7

These practically don't exist, if you look at ruleqa.